WELCOME TO MAKE OUT SOURCING
We take great pleasure in introducing our company MAKE OUT SOURCING together with the upcoming sourcing Agency of Bangladesh. Make Out Sourcing has the aptitude of providing a bridge between our overseas client/importers and native manufacturers in Bangladesh to confirm premium service during sourcing of latest products, development cycles, timely deliveries and adherence to international standards quality. We are based in Dhaka, which is the hub of all the commercial and business activities of Bangladesh.
We take great pleasure in introducing our company Make Out Sourcing together with the upcoming sourcing Agency of Bangladesh. Make Out Sourcing has the aptitude of providing a bridge between our overseas client/importers and native manufacturers in Bangladesh to confirm premium service during sourcing of latest products, development cycles, timely deliveries and adherence to international standards quality. We are based in Dhaka, which is the hub of all the commercial and business activities of Bangladesh. We offer sourcing buying services for after legally incorporating in December 2015.
Apparels, brand manufacturers and wholesalers throughout the planet who are searching for offshore production of sourcing of apparels both knit, sweater and woven, accessories etc. as per their design and specifications. We welcome you or your staff members to come to Dhaka and see the strengths and scope of our company in person.
Our company is operated by local experts who have extensive knowledge about local culture, working procedure, current trend, compliance issues, and hidden local factory information. The buyers who want to save lots of the valuable time of monitoring the assembly and save time for sourcing the right manufacturer which will ensure quality, price and compliance issues can believe us. Each business concentrates on activities where its skilled people can provide service-led solutions to clients’ needs by being fast, flexible, and responsive. We all know exactly where we would like to travel, because our clients will show us the way. It is our job to bring them quality, through the resources. This may make them (and us) more competitive.
“We believe in Quality”
- We will keep our buyers happy also as other regulatory requirements ensure to supply quality services and products.
- To meet the goal, we are committed to place the simplest endeavors and work as a team efficiently for continual improvement of the standard management system.
- The organization also will confirm the workers benefits and supply training to develop their skills to the specified level.
Make Out Sourcing is located on a 2000 sq. ft. commercial space. This location is extremely accessible for transportation of merchandise; also, this location is extremely easy for quality teams to maneuver their required factories.
We are qualified to follow up high-quality using woven, knit cloth and sweater, including various designs like t-shirts, baby clothing, women’s blouse, men’s pants, lingerie etc. we’ve excellent merchandisers and quality controllers who have ten years of experience in this field.
- GENERAL MANAGEMENT
- ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- MERCHANDISING DEPARTMENT
- COMMERCIAL & COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT
- QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT
ORGANIZATIONAL FLOW CHART
PRODUCTS AND SERVICE
- Woven (Jacket, shirt, pant)
- Knit (T-shirt, Polo Shirt, Tank top, Leggings, Fleece Jacket, Boxer/Underwear)
- Sweater (Jacquard, Manual)
- School wear
- Work wear
- Babies & Kids
Despite facing some sort of social and market difficulties Make Out Sourcing is receiving market acceptance. When it initiated operations, commercial relationships were consolidating with the reputed buyers. Make Out Sourcing has employed between 10-15 working people counting on the quantity and consistency of orders. Make Out Sourcing has been providing a concerted effort to take care of its orders while building more direct commercial relationships during which it handles the entire package production.
Develop new resources and products and appraise vendors of buyers’ requirements for effective costing and price negotiations. Communications with buyers on a day to day counter checking on product quality. Weekly reports for clients, highlighting production status shipping information, sample status and other customized reports for clients.
The suppliers undertake that none of the products supplied are manufactured against the local regulations and human rights. Make Out Sourcing suppliers take all steps to possess any contractors or subcontractors they’ll use and observe these regulations. The suppliers authorize the Make Out Sourcing and/or its representatives to possess permanent access to their premises, even without having given prior notice.
The suppliers must employ their workers consistent with their ability to hold out the work mandatory self-regulating of the other decisive factor.
Factories should only employ workers who have reached the age operative, or a minimum of fifteen years old. They need to accompany all the regulations pertaining to child labor. The factory is to travel with all legislation governing child labor, including that regarding recruitment, salaries, number of hours worked, overtime and dealing conditions. Once they need recourse to using children of 15 years old or more, the factories are encouraged to develop training programs, within the workplace, which may enable their young employees to still enjoy education, within the context of the law. They are to encourage their workers concerned to attend evening dances and to participate in study programs within the workplace and everyone told teaching programs sponsored by the govt. The factory is to possess, for each of its workers, official documents certifying their age and date of birth. In countries where there are not any official documents, the factory is to urge appropriate means to verify the age, employing a reliable method.
WORKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Factories need to lookout to all their workers with respect and dignity and provide them with a secure and healthy environment. They are alleged to monitor all the legislation and regulations concerning working terms and conditions. They ought to not submit their workers to any punishment nor any physical or psychological pressure. They ought to be sufficiently light and ventilated, with quick access and with machines maintained and dangerous materials stored intelligently. Factories which give accommodation for his or her employees should make sure that such accommodation is clean and safe.
Each of the suppliers which work with the Make Out Sourcing need to meet the terms with these regulations of ethics. It is an unconditional requirement. Make Out Sourcing goes to create monitoring systems, within the sort of audits administered by independent bodies, to see that this policy is indeed being observed. If it seems that a supplier is not observing these regulations, Make Out Sourcing will decide either to finish any account with it, or to demand it introduce a corrective action plan. If corrective action is not taken, Make Out Sourcing may cease placing its orders with the supplier in question and should even put an end to the assembly ongoing.
A QUANTITY OF OUR CONTROLS INCLUDE
- Factory evaluations.
- Sample Judgment.
- Examine laboratory test results and match against local testing data. Identify and pre-empt production problems during placement meetings. Maintain accurate product details and records. We appreciate that communication between the customer and vendor is of prime importance. Consequently, our organization is well operational with Internal LAN system and email conveniences. Our shipping staff caters the necessity to make sure timely delivery of consignments and therefore the right documents. With the supplier in question and should even put an end to the manufacture in improvement.
Our enthusiastic specialist team is caught up in the area of:
Maintain accurate product details and records. We appreciate that communication of our enthusiastic specialist team is usually trapped within the area of inspection.
- Inspection of incoming documents for accuracy and completeness
- Tracking shipments during transit
- Coordination of shipping requirements
OUR MERCHANDISING DEPARTMENT
Our merchandiser follows up internal control and builds up a good relationship with client & manufacturer. Thus, both are comfortable with our service. We are working like a partner
with client & manufacturer while business runs. So, we are not changing manufacturers & clients frequently. As per our capacity & capability we take orders & execute orders. For every client we’ve individually merchandised Q/C for follow up development/sampling stage to shipment in order that team can increase their turnover & understand their work well. Below is our procedure of following for our client to execute order in order to avoid unnecessary delay & confusion from client & manufacturer’s end. We are very honest with our client & producer and advise both parties with straightforward information.
Following is our time guideline which control by our merchandiser
- For styling/development sample-Local yarn/fabric & animation we can send within 5-7 days after inquiry receipt in hand.
- Price quotation within 24 hours.
- Lab dip local with 3-4 days & imported with 7 days.
- Fit sample or Size set sample within 4-5 days & PPS sample within 7 days after receipt comment.
- Production update/status weekly for each client.
- Q/C inline & final inspection report sent to client quality department next day of inspection.
- Commercial department stays connected with client import department for L/C on time & maker commercial for Documentation + forwarding agent for on time goods delivery.
The compliance department ensures that the company complies with external standards and internal controls. In the financial services field, the compliance department is committed to achieving key regulatory goals to protect investors and ensure that the market is fair, efficient and transparent. They also seek to reduce systemic risks and financial crime. These objectives are designed to support consumer confidence in the financial system. Financial services organizations are also subject to management publicity, client communication, conflicts of interest, client understanding and enforceability, client transactions, client assets and funds, and regulatory business rules violating rules and errors. TOP TIPS The task of the compliance department is to closely monitor whether financial services companies comply with external regulations and internal controls. can also identify the risks faced by the organization and recommend how to avoid or resolve these risks. The 2008 financial crisis led to increased scrutiny and supervision, prompting the compliance department to shift from a consulting role to active risk management. Knowing the compliance department the compliance department usually has five responsibilities: identification, prevention, monitoring and detection, resolution and advice. The compliance department identifies the risks faced by the organization and makes recommendations on how to avoid or resolve these risks. Implement controls to protect the organization from these risks. Compliance monitors and reports on the effectiveness of control measures in managing the organization’s risk exposure. The department also resolves any compliance issues that arise and advises the company on rules and controls. The compliance officers in the compliance department are responsible for their employers to identify and manage regulatory risks together with management and employees. Its objective is to ensure that the organization has internal controls that can adequately measure and manage the risks it faces. The Compliance Officer provides internal services to effectively support the business areas in fulfilling their responsibilities for compliance with relevant internal laws, regulations and procedures. The compliance officer is usually the company’s general counsel, but this is not always the case. Industry regulators authorize and monitor compliance rules by investigating, collecting and sharing information, and imposing appropriate penalties. The factors used to determine risks within an organization include the nature, diversity, complexity, scale, number, and scale of its business and operations.
OUR QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT
- Examination is one of among our most vital parts of business and for that we’ve a highly experienced quality control team to inspect and maintain the quality standard of the products before each shipment for our regular clients.
- Our vision is to realize business excellence by working with world class buyers for Garments where qualities are going to be the cornerstone of success.
- We will satisfy our buyers also as other regulatory requirements ensure to supply quality service and products.
- To meet the goal, we are committed to place the simplest endeavors and work as a team efficiently for continual improvement of the quality management system.
- The management also will make the employees benefits and supply training to enhance their skills to the specified level.
- All our attitudes and actions must be recognized as an expression of quality. Each shipment should create a recommendation for further business.
MAKE OUT SOURCING OPERATIONS
- Garment Items as Men’s, Ladies & Children Wear both in Sweater, Woven and Knit fabrics. We’ve quite 15 good factories for every item product. Which we are using for our running client order for quite 5 years.
- Hong Kong/China based all kinds of garment accessories we’ve many accessories manufacturer & supplier relationships with HK & China. So, we will provide prices of accessories sharply and on-time delivery.
- We will satisfy our buyers also as other regulatory requirements ensure to supply quality service and products.
- Local factories we do in reference to Hilstone Sweater Ltd.Green Sweater Ltd. Ashya Sweater Ltd. Sovon Sohan Sweater Co.Ltd. South Asia Sweater Ltd. Samad Sweater Ltd. Starlight Sweater Ltd. Valmont Sweater ltd, Beximco Textiles Mills Ltd., Alien Weaving Factory Ltd, Global Labels (Bangladesh) Ltd, Hamid Fabrics. Farzana fashion world Ltd. Fusion Industries Ltd., Munno Fabrics Ltd., Mars Weaving Mills Ltd., H.H. Textile Mills Ltd., Bengal Denim, Union Label & Accessories Ltd, So, we could provide European Buyers GSP facility in order that they might enjoy duty frees at customs during goods arrival.
- Celio – France
- Primark – UK
- M&Co. – UK
- Burton Menswear London – UK
- Jumbo – Greece
- Jentz fritz-Germany
- Objecto Barsil -Brazil
- LLAU – France
- NVI – Japan
WHY DOES A BUYER NEED US?
“Make Out Sourcing can directly source a factory here”. “Why would I hire a buying house?” tons of buyers may have these thoughts! An old proverb in Bengali says that a milkman would never tell that his milk is bad. Many manufacturers here are faithful their commitments and their professionalism, but not all of them. So, if you fall under the showmanship of a wrong local manufacturer, you wouldn’t get the customer satisfaction, and your image of the Bangladeshi RMG Industry would be tarnished, also as your own brand image once you attend sell the merchandise. Still, there are other factors like cultural barriers, language, and native knowledge that might prevent you from sourcing the right manufacturer. You would like an area expert who will monitor them. Let’s see the factors below on how our company can play an enormous role in your apparel sourcing in Bangladesh and why a buyer needs a buying house.
A Bangladeshi buying house never takes a fee from the buyers. The legal way of getting their buying commission is 5% of the particular order amount consistent with Bangladeshi local law which they collect from the manufacturer.
Why will manufacturers properly monitor a buyer’s production when a LC is opened? The very fact is they do not have to legally, and they will not. But if a buyer opens a transferable and negotiable LC on the name of a buying house, that purchasing house will do everything and anything possible to ensure that the buyer’s production is on schedule, and the product quality is maintained, and proper compliance is being followed. If the manufacturer does not ship the assembly on time, and it lacks good quality, they are going to need to face a legal claim from the customer. Nobody wants to be in trouble Right?
Explaining things in a local industry way is another weapon that a buying house offer. Let me tell you my very own story. Once I started my career as a Merchandiser, I will not think that I even have gone at least one of the best textile engineering university in our country; so, I might explain the assembly decisions to people alright. I made product attributes presentations on my laptop and explained the merchandise details to a sample supervisor. Afterwards I used to feel very satisfied that I even did an excellent job. Two days later, once I got the sample in my hand, I used to be so surprised to ascertain that they didn’t even do one thing I had explained to them. I visited their PM (production manager) and explained what happened and what I used to be trying to find. He assured me that it will be better within the next sample. Oh my God! Subsequent sample was even more disastrous. I used to be thinking in my mind, what I couldn’t understand to elucidate. I visited a senior who had been within the RGM industry almost since it had started, and after hearing my process he started laughing. He said “Look son, the assembly people don’t have a university degree such as you and I do. They don’t understand the details. You would like to offer them an ingenious sample and tell them to repeat it. That’s all they have. You just puzzled them’’. These are small little things only an area industry person here can understand. So, if you would like to possess a monitoring team who goes to watch these things, you need to hire a local expert, like buying house or a sourcing agency. Local people know their local ways to urge it.
Interpersonal relationship with manufacturers is another vital issue which may be resolved by hiring an area buying house. Bangladesh may be a non-materialistic society. Non-verbal communication features a huge impact in business communication here. People value relationships quite the cash. Tons of things are often resolved here if you’ll build proper interpersonal relationships here. Only an area buying house can help buyers because they have the facility of the local relationship.
There are numerous things in Make Out Sourcing positive discrimination including its Current installed capability. An administration group and workforce that’s committed to creating an advertised specialty. This will successively ensure work security for them during a setting that’s predominant to industry measures. Make Out Sourcing is operated by local experts who have extensive knowledge about local culture, working procedure, current trend, compliance issues, and real hidden local factory information. The buyers who want to save lots of time of monitoring the assembly and save time for sourcing the right manufacturer which will ensure quality, price and compliance issues can definitely believe us. Each business concentrates on activities where its skilled people can provide service-led solutions to clients’ needs by being fast, flexible and responsive. We all know exactly where we would like to travel, because our clients will show us the way. It is our promise to bring them quality, through the resources. This will make them (and us) more competitive.
Ahasan Mollah Road, Auch Para, Hossain Market, Tongi, Gazipur-1711, Bangladesh
USA OFFICE: 7310, Eastchace Parkway, Montgomery, Alabama 36117, USA
- +88 01713 960722
- +88 01713 960722 (WhatsApp / WeChat)